With increasing solar activity and "new" awareness of the possible
detrimental effects worldwide of solar storms, combined with the time
delay for a solar event to reach Earth (2-3 days) I believe that a
possible rebroadcast of "Solar Weather" ala WWV style, could be a useful
educational tool as well as a "timely" prognostication for radio
operations around the world.

It would also serve as a "town crier" type service, warning people
worldwide of a potential disruptive event.

The standardized resource could be WWV or any other agency willing to
provide the info on a daily basis.

Solar storm activity reports would not depend on internet access or
shortwave receivers but a common scanner and any computer.

The mission could be re-tasked after the sunspot peak is well passed.

Well...just my first thought... there may be others...

Roger
WA1KAT