On 05/09/12 17:15, Kevin Muenzler wrote:

What I meant was that it could be launched as so many have been
launched -- from the shuttle cargo bay.  But, no more shuttles...Mr.
Obama gave them all away. :(

Much as I love the Space Shuttles, they were long overdue for their final voyage to the mixed metals yard.

There is absolutely no reason why NASA is wasting time and money on routine flights to the ISS - it's a delivery, get DHL to do it. Maybe they can spend some money on a more suitable delivery vehicle, instead of patching together the spacegoing equivalent of a rusty 1981 Ford Transit.

--
Gordon JC Pearce MM0YEQ