Clint,

I said the ARRL Official Observers, not the FCC... Last time I checked the
official observers were volunteers, not federal employees. Your comment "For
a decade now I have witnessed "problems" handled with phone calls and
email mesages.
There't no reason we cannot continue to take care of this aspect of
this magnificent hobby in the same manner." is exactly what I was
proposing....

Bryce
KB1LQC