Karel Demeyer wrote:

> * I think (you not I guess) an ordinary (a)MSN user watches the status
> of an FT while in a chat with that specific user.  To see how much
> longer it will take before he can end the conversation for example.
> That's why I think it should at all time be possible to have a
> conversation open with a user on screen and the file transfer with
> that user at the same time.  This is not possible if you put the ft in
> another tab of the chatwindow.

I would go for this.

I generally don't like d/l managers as the one seen in ffox (as you pointed
that out), I usually just don't like single-purpose windows floating around
my workspace, so the least they are, the better it is.
I think D/Ls notices/progbars should be docked somewhere in the chatwindow.

That's a matter of *my* tastes, though.

bye :)