Hi,

> Perhaps a Google experience phone can be upgraded over Wi-Fi?  This is
> something I will try out the next time my phone detects an upgrade.

If it works, please let me know the process so I can get the info out
to anyone here who might choose to go that route -- including letting
DoCoMo know!.

> If you have an Android Dev Phone then you can upgrade yourself over
> USB:

Off ebay, I had to ship it to my mom's house [no can do to Japan].
Then she died.  Will be there the week after next to pick it and her
things up.  Good news is I called her to ask her if she'd forward my
dev phone to me.  It was the last time we talked...

> If you are planning on pitching in with the Android source code, then
> you should know how to make your own builds. ;-)

Well yeah that's the plan.  I need bluetooth to control Lego robots.

Thanks...will be back in touch!