My thought was, "why don't you show us exactly HOW you draw these
lines?"

I do take note of your point about some of the lines having endpoints
near the edge of the range. Edge cases are more likely to demonstrate
bugs.

So assuming you aren't doing something confused, you may have some
good test cases to offer -- but you'd need to actually offer the
reproducible test case, and not just a description of the symptoms.
And you'll get a lot more useful responses.