The emulator uses a software renderer called PixelFlinger.  The G1
uses the MSM7200 chip as a hardware renderer.  You may get slightly
different results.

If you are trying to draw lines that are only 1 pixel wide, ensure the
following:

1)  You are in a native resolution to the screen you're rendering on
(turn all the density and screen-size stuff on in the manifest to
avoid compat mode)
2)  You draw the lines centered on their pixel, so they look a half
pixel off.
-- To draw a horizontal line across the top row of pixels, you need to
make the line with 1.0f and have y be 0.5f (because it will draw from
0 to 1 that way)
3)  Make sure you don't have any z-fighting.  Drawing 2 things on the
exact same plane with depth-test turned on causes bad results on many
opengl implementations.