On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com>wrote:

> I don't know about this stuff in Market, so I can't help you there

That's really too bad. We could *really* use someone that's knows about this
stuff in the Market around here. Considering how much time you and others
spend helping out around here, why no one from the Market end is willing or
able to take two seconds here and there to answer some extremely simple
questions continues to boggle my mind.