Market is purely a Google thing, isn't it? I mean it wasn't developed at
Android Inc.

But your explanation seems pretty likely as well, John, except I think it
was actually Halley's comet :)

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

02.09.2010 23:39 пользователь "Maps.Huge.Info (Maps API Guru)" <