Dianne,

Your "Have the full app running with ads, and the user able to pay to get rid of the ads" comment really resonated with me :).

Are you sure this is an approved use of the "In App Billing"? If it is, it solves most of the what I need right now. I've read most (not all) of the documentation, but haven't clarified that point yet.

Hah... can I quote your email if I try it and am told it's not in the Terms of Service ? :).

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
Bistro Bot - Bistro Blurb
http://bgies.com            http://nocrappyapps.com
http://bistroblurb.com      http://forcethetruth.com
http://ihottonight.com
Everything in moderation, including abstinence (paraphrased)

Every person is born with a brain... Those who use it well are the successful
happy ones - Brad Gies

Adversity can make or break you... It's your choice... Choose wisely - Brad Gies

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead