On Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:42:57 AM UTC, Kevin TeslaCoil Software wrote:

It's especially funny (? not the right word for it) when compared to
> our users. We write apps that the user pays $1 or $2 for and then
> demands customer support and updates for the rest of their lives. The
> Google Market provides a service and takes 30% of our income, but
> doesn't even provide a method of contacting support. 1 star.

Oh, the irony runs deeper than that, actually. Because there's no way for *
users* to contact Market support either, they contact us instead. So we
developers pay Google 30%, then are expected to support their Market
problems out of our $0.69 share. That's when users *can* even complete the
purchase, that is - I'm sure I'm not the only dev who frequently gets emails
from people who can't even get that far.

String