Oh i'd agree. The more info we have the better.

i've been discussing this with my partner and we are a bit worried about
including too much complexity.

For instance we're thinking that if a device requires a device specific
complex action, then its outside the scope of the lib, however the lib can
still be used to detect that specific device.

So far we think we want to separate it out into two main components;
detection and action.
For instance, detection would allow you to accurately detect a device, where
as the action component would allow you to properly adjust font sizes (as an
example) which is what we've been interested in initially.

Anyway, we've agreed among ourselves to get it set up so the community can
participate... it'll take us a few days though to extract what we have and
clean it up for a public codebase.
>From there we can invite people and start refactoring to make it more robust
(we'll put it up on Google Code).

- Brill Pappin