Yes, I think I'd agree :)

and your right, what we're really interested in is the actual values.

We noticed that the Motorola Atrix reports the wrong stuff, but not only
that, my partner did some manual calculations on screen size/density and
discovered that not only is it reporting the wrong stuff, but its actually
got the wrong values for the basic dimensions that those values are based
on.

Anyway, when we get this stuff up, i'll post to the list and see if anyone
wants to participate.

- Brill Pappin