For the android developers eagerly waiting (a bit tensed ) for their
unlocked phone..
i was in your predicament until this morning.

no tracking number from brightstar corp.
market.android.com says no order has been placed.

but they have delivered it.

here is an amateur video taken about it

http://www.nelsok.com/video/google_android_developer_phone_unlocked_video
http://www.nelsok.com/video/google_android_developer_phone_unlocked2_video

you will be receiving yours too shortly...dont worry..
just go out for a movie or put effort in getting a sim card, if you
already dont have one.