Hi,
I have 2 suggestions :)

First, I would review my code and make sure I've implemented
try/catch/finally. You get inconsistent results if your application is not
handling exceptions :)  E.G. an attempt to use a value. Explicitly validate
the value is not null. Place the block within a try/catch (and finally if
apropos).

Next, I would consider implementing my own event log. Is there some reason
why you are restricted to "Logcat"? Wouldn't writing out your own event log
help you diagnose your issue?

Hope that helps :)
Good Luck
Jason