Hi,

No problem :)

1) Collection of an event log. I'm quoting the original post:

"I have very little to go on in these reports. After a full reboot, there
is little chance the logcat still has useful information. Since 4.1, we
can't use any external programs to collect the log. I aim for prevention
instead.".

Thus, persist your own log. Your own application can write out a simple
text file and later (after the reboot) read it.

2) If the issue is related to a vendor's key map, wouldn't that key map
effect all applications on the device? Not just the poster's application?

To summarize, the original post describes a the challenge of identifying an
issue. Where does it state the issue known to occur when key combinations
are invoked? Wouldn't that just a be an issue of reporting a bug to a
vendor?

Hope that helps :)

Good Luck

Jason