"But discarding background apps is not the
appropriate solution, it's just one easy solution"
Easy solutions are usually pretty good! :-) But maybe not in this
case.
Romain, what would you deem to be appropriate solutions?

Thanks Dianna,
"We are looking at more strongly enforcing that background
applications can
not take too many cycles from the foreground"
Good to know your team is looking into this. Would this be a good
enough solution?