App details:

Name: MobileWrite
Category: Tools
By:  Inkmark Software

Text can be entered by handwriting either printed or Graffiti letters.
Fingers or a stylus can be used.  On handhelds which support a stylus,
text can be entered faster than typing on the on-screen keyboard.
This is the only handwriting recognition application in the Android
App store.  The General Mobile's DSTL1, with a stylus is available
now, and others that are capable of stylus support like the HTC Click
are coming soon.

Feedback: Rules were not clear when the announcement was made, so
there was some confusion about submitting to the Android Market at the
same time as submitting to ADC2.  But later it was cleared up. For me,
the deadline was a positive thing, it motivated me and it forced me to
finish it by a set date.