Digital Dandelion entered two apps, both developed in under 6 weeks.

Math Jungle (Educational/Reference) takes you on a safari to
strengthen critical math skills. It has gorgeous graphics, fun
animation, and a unique touch input for answering problems. It's
targeted at ages 6-9. We think it's a great app for parents with kids
who want to play with their phones.

Bottle Buzz (Lifestyle) is a social wine recommendation app that
extends our fbFund winning Facebook application for mobile use.

More time would have been useful. The initial blog about what types of
apps could be entered (only original apps, no web apps or anything
public) was later changed to allow any app that wasn't already on the
Android Market. It was a good change, but not announced soon enough.

I'm a little concerned about apps that are clearly games being allowed
into nongaming categories, but I think our apps will hold their own
during the competition. This is our first time participating in ADC
and we had fun doing an app we might not have otherwise developed.

Our website, http://digitaldandelion.net will be updated once the
voting is live.