The content of shared preferences is, currently, stored in an XML file
in the data partition. Only your app has the permission to look into
the directory that contains the XML file but if your user has a rooted
phone then all bets are off.

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on