Thanks,
Articles like this make me think it is easy enough for me to do:
http://zeaster.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-to-decompile-dex-file-on-android_28.html

>From the thread, at minimum we shouldn't put secure data in a string like
the example to get this started.
- String mySecretKey ="secret";
- We can obfuscate, use encryption, and make this as difficult as possible.

And perhaps there is a good reason to add a EULA with old fashioned language
like you agree not to:
"reverse engineer or decompile, decrypt, disassemble or otherwise reduce the
Software to human-readable form"

--
Carmen
http://www.twitter.com/CarmenDelessio