On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Abdul Mateen <abmat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I said, if Moto having a 60K earning $150, why should not I earn $10/day
> with 10k install base?

Because there are many other variables you probably aren't
considering.. ones such as quality of the app/game, placement of the
ads, content of the ad, fill rates, etc.  I seriously doubt you will
find a definitive correlation between any two apps with regards to ad
revenue.  Some of my free apps make more than my paid ones (exact same
apps just with and without ads), and vice versa.

I seriously doubt 60K users make anyone $150/day, especially using
AdMob.  I've been using them for about 6 months now, so I'd have to
see it to believe it.

--
Greg Donald
destiney.com | gregdonald.com