This really helped to zero down my thinking between real time and
performance.

As I did not use this G1 phone, I am not sure of Android phones reliability.
May be once who used G1 phone/tested G1 phones can answer these questions
better,
- How reliable are Android phones?
- Does it really need attention to make Android phone reliable? i.e., real
time?
- Does android users really face reliability kind of issues in the existing
phones in market, if yes then up to what extinct like 1/10 or 1/1000?

Thanks,
Vamsi