Hi Dianne,

Even though my observations were not on the same hardware (regardless of
hardware we can make system better on sotware part to make it run better I
guess), I wanted to make Android performance faster and for that I am trying
to explore much on this Android kernel part. As kernel is taken as it is
with few enhancements we can do optimisation for improving performance I
guess apart from making it real time to some extent. For that I am exploring
more on this android kernel and general improvements.

I dont have tools to check the performance of Android,* if any of you can
give me lead where Android currently needs improvement* (apart from
Hardware) in the kernel or middleware, then surely we can take up for making
Android a better system.

Thanks,
Vamsi