How could this happen? Aren't they colour-coded?

>       .flags = HCD_USB2 | HCD_MEMORY | HCD_LOCAL_MEM,

I modified the Samsung Galaxy kernel source this way. Now the error message
hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1
after modprobe disappeared, the last line is now
msm_hsusb_vbus_shutdown
But nothing else is happening in dmesg when replugging. I'm still not sure
about my wiring though.