Hi Andrew,
I've been looking for hacking the EHCI support for the Nexus One
platform and was considering doing more or less the same as you do now
for your Hero - backporting code from the Aurora project to the
CyanogenMod version of the source tree. I had some talk with the
cyanogen devs and they seem to like the idea and I find it the right
way to go there.
I need this to work for a research project I am into right now where
we'd like to have the Nexus as a mini ARM based PC running linux code
(which it is if you forget about all the eye candy on top). Therefore
I'd like to join forces with you if you are interestedm, and help with
the backporting by extending it to the Nexus kernel config too. Do you
mind dropping me a mail about whether you like the idea and would like
to share your work. Anyways I will have to try this on my own but I
hope we can try joining forces for better and quicker results.
Cheers,
Julian