Hello all,

first of all thank you for this wonderful tool. i cant wait to start
trying this out but i need some help.
as i am new to this whole patching kernel stuff i would like to ask
some help.

can anybody help me with sending me in the right direction or sending
me a tutorial on how to patch and recompile the kernel in order for me
to update the hero i have.

i will be using this project for my final thesis and don't want to
loose to much time on finding out how to build a new kernel.
i just want to make the hero work as a host so i can develop my own
serial interface in order for me to transfer data from the htc hero to
an custom USB device.

thank you for any advice/help you guys can give me