Hi,

Yes - my question kind of lost its purpose somewhere in between.
All I wanted to know is how the BT & FM  share the UART ?

I have android UI recognize the BT core below - however If I wanted to
develop an FM application and use it - I am stuck with trying to turn on BT
when I want to use the FM application because my FM jni is talking
hci-vendor specific commands instead of some i2c sort of commads.

Note: I don't have a platform yet. But know for sure that the bt + fm chip
is interfaced to the apps processor over uart.

--
--Pavan Savoy