well what if the FM core now understands that the hci-vs commands ?
There was bsp interface [i2c complaint] earlier - now if suppose the
firmware is able to interpret hci-vs commands ?

and my application would then do socket (on hci0) then use hci_send_cmd or
hci_send_req to send fm control commands ?
and all interrupts [earlier] from chip now comes in as hci-command complete
events ?

-- also please point me to your blog/comments

regards,
Pavan

--
--Pavan Savoy