Hi Pavan,

On Aug 27, 3:05 pm, pavan savoy <pavan.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well what if the FM core now understands that the hci-vs commands ?
> There was bsp interface [i2c complaint] earlier - now if suppose the
> firmware is able to interpret hci-vs commands ?
>
> and my application would then do socket (on hci0) then use hci_send_cmd or
> hci_send_req to send fm control commands ?
> and all interrupts [earlier] from chip now comes in as hci-command complete
> events ?

Sorry, I don't understand your questions. What are hci-vs commands? If
you can write correct value to I2C Address, you should be able to
enable FM.

> -- also please point me to your blog/comments

http://i-miss-erin.blogspot.com/2009/08/video-listen-fm-radio-in-android.html
This FM Radio application is from BroadCom. I was trying to enable it
in Android on Beagle board.

Regards,
Erin Yueh
http://0xlab.org/