Ok thanks for the answers. I'll try to use seperate lines as soon as I
am able to use pppd on android.

I just finished testing pppd on linux (works great when using the chat
script), and i'd like to use the chat program on Android as well (as
simon said). But to do so it needs to be compiled for ARM and i'm
stuck on this:
when i do /home/jdoe/bin/froyo/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-
eabi-4.4.0/bin/arm-eabi-gcc chat.c
i have a whole bunch of errors, mainly saying that i am missing the
header files
(chat.c:93:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:94:19: error: ctype.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:95:18: error: time.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:96:19: error: fcntl.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:97:20: error: signal.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:98:19: error: errno.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:99:20: error: string.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:100:20: error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:101:20: error: unistd.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:102:23: error: sys/types.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:103:22: error: sys/stat.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:104:20: error: syslog.h: No such file or directory
chat.c:115:21: error: termios.h: No such file or directory
)

I am pretty much a noob when it comes to cross compilation and i need
some help there.

Inxarm: sorry, i have no idea how to make a data connection without
the ppp deamon.