Hello Merciadri,

Quoting your reply:

You say it is old. Is there new versions of this? If so, where can I found
them? I looked through lots of websites, but I never found a newer version.
Please tell me where we are.

May I suggest that you look at recent messages on this list, which discuss the online image builder. This is now used to build customised images, which can be downloaded in a variety of different formats. I don't think that there's a fixed download location any more.

Sure, I thought it was a good idea, but I tested:

modprobe hx4700-acx
sh: modprobe: not found

You need to be root to use modprobe. modprobe is usually in /sbin and on my hx4700, is a link to /sbin/modprobe.26.

I think that it is really special, but is it possible that my version is too
old to support modprobe? I think no, as modprobe is used internally by the
kernel, isn't it?

Yes.. and while I was writing this message, another message from you came in - I see you sorted this, with help from Russell.

Cheers!

Lex.