I had already sent out an early version of the state machines before, here an
update.

To the high level state machine, I added a state "Proxy mode". A node is in
that state when the ACP is up AND it can see a registrar. Other than that, I
think the high level diagram should be ok. Looking for feedback.

The state machine for the BRSKI pledge (it's a detail on the ANIMA state
machine) still has a lot of open questions. Most are under discussion. I tried
to illustrate where we have open points.

I now tried also a state machine for the ACP. I'd appreciate some feedback on
it.

To me, the big open things are:
- nail down discovery protocol and packet formats for both discoveries (for
bootstrap and ACP).
- decide which (if any) feedback we want to give to the pledge.

But, I think these diagrams show nicely how all the drafts fit together, which
was the purpose of this exercise.

Feedback? See you in Seoul! (Will be there from Sunday evening)
Michael