Brett Knights wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice to use a fileset to produce a comma separated list of filenames
>needed by the current javadoc thread?

Actually, I was just thinking the same thing (having been in the middle
of that thread)! :-)

A good start would be to allow filesets to have referencable ids.  Then
the property task could take the resulting file list and stuff it into a
property, hopefully with a way to specify a delimeter.  This has
application well beyond javadoc.

Just an thought I had this morning.
--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.

970/626-5028 (office)           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]