All,

Given the number of people who may submit a report (anyone receiving a full
table from their upstream(s), assuming the accused hijack makes it into the
DFZ), I'm still concerned that the proposed policy would cause more harm
than good. A random AS that happens to receive the announcement isn't in an
authoritative position to know if a given announcement was unauthorized.
Putting them through a reporting process that might well require the
disclosure of internal information because of an unrelated individual/group
being suspicious is a problem.

Combined with the issues detailed in the Impact Analysis, I'm opposed to
the policy as written.

Jacob Slater