I've taken Rob Mayoff's DB2 driver, and made it ODBC 3.0 compliant.

The benefits of this driver over the standard nsodbc module are:

1.  Works with fields greater than 8192 chars in length
2.  Max field size is settable on a per aolserver process level
3.  autocommit is turned off, making transactions easier to
     create within your application
4.  supports bind variables (Rob built various commands
     to handle input lists of variables and filenames -- this has
     been borrowed but untested.)
5.  hooks for better support of lobs.
     DB/2 automatically could load/store lobs from files.  Those hooks
     are in the code but have been disabled.  I intend to write ODBC 3
     compliant versions of the lob <--> file support in the driver.

You can download the driver at:

http://downloads.hollyjerry.org:16080/files/aolserver3.2/odbc2.tar

It's very experimental at the moment.  It should have the same performance
characteristics as the DB2 driver and the old nsodbc module.  So enjoy, and
please let me know how it
works.

Jerry Asher

Jerry Asher                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1678 Shattuck Avenue Suite 161    Tel: (510) 549-2980
Berkeley, CA 94709                Fax: (877) 311-8688