On 2002.10.22, Jim Wilcoxson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What would be cool is if the SF email contained a response link that
> went to a web page

It already does this.  It's the third line in the email:

    Support Requests item #626122, was opened at 2002-10-20 19:25
    You can respond by visiting:
    https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=203152&aid=626122&group_id=3152

> showing the last comment,

OK, you'll have to scroll down past the initial ticket text to get to
the most recent comment.

> a box for me to put in a new comment,

It's there.

> and automagically signed me in.

They previously didn't do auto-login via cookies.  They've since
changed that by adding a "remember me" option at the login.  Go
here:

    http://sourceforge.net/account/login.php

Make sure that the two options are checked, "Stay in SSL mode after
login" and "Remember Me".  It's the "Remember Me" option that's
recently been added.  (I'm sure that feature was high on people's
wishlists for SF.)

> That I'd probably use.

So, start using it.  ;-)

> Maybe I am just dumb with SF and this is possible, but when I go
> there, I get lost.

How do you get lost?  What's the use case or scenario that you're trying
to follow that gets you lost?  Perhaps you should log a bug or feature
request against SF itself.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]