I'm OK with the 2 list format also.

The subjects of the tracker messages are not significantly different from the
subjects of the list messages.  Too much separation and the sourceforge
interface will grow stagnant and important information or questions posted
there by people not on the list or new to aolserver or whatever will just be
ignored.