On 2002.10.22, David Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I liked everything the way it was.

You liked having the SourceForge tracker messages going to
the same mailing list that the rest of the discussion was
going to?

I personally don't mind it either: my MUA (Mutt) is studly,
and through mutt filtering and procmail filtering kung-fu, I
process about 3000 emails a month (that I read -- I receive
about 7000 a month, 4000 of which I mostly file away and
eventually delete).  Without this extraordinary setup, I don't
think I could possibly manage the volume ...

However, in consideration for other people who are far less
masterful in their mail kungfu, I'm perfectly happy splitting
the SF tracker messages to their own dedicated mailing lists.
I'll route them to the same places they go now, so it's
transparent to me, anyway ...

However, I'm curious to hear your reasons for liking things
the way they currently are.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]