Since I only piped in once (and you all have directions on how to pipe
me to /dev/null now), here's my one real desire, which near as I can
tell, AOLserver does a wonderful job of.

I live in a dead trees world, sigh, and until I can get 600 dpi
resolution on a screen with no glare that I can draw circles on and
underline, well....  And there are many times when I have to print
code out and then take that code into an isolation tank to ponder over.

Tabs, no tabs, ... as long as it is readable, and mainly, as long as
I can print the code out, on one page.

For me this means lines that have been wrapped by the author at 70-80
columns, and then indented on the next line at some semi-reasonable
and consistent place.

AOLserver is great about this.  ArsDigita Tcl was absolutely terrible about
this.  Jeez I hated looking at aD Tcl pages.  Pages developed on 21"
monitors at their highest resolution without a care for maintenance.

Jerry