On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:50:42PM +0000, Jerry Asher wrote:
> For me this means lines that have been wrapped by the author at 70-80
> columns, and then indented on the next line at some semi-reasonable
> and consistent place.
>
> AOLserver is great about this.  ArsDigita Tcl was absolutely terrible about
> this.  Jeez I hated looking at aD Tcl pages.  Pages developed on 21"
> monitors at their highest resolution without a care for maintenance.

I worked at aD, and I agree.  Having to read or edit somebody's 300
character line of Tcl always annoyed me to no end.  Fortunately, it
was never consistently that bad, just badly inconsistent.  :)

I seem to recall that the default GNU Emacs Tcl mode (which is what
most aD deverlopers were using) was pretty poor, which probably
contributed to the one-liner monstrosities.

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com