Hello,

Okay, I'm assured that I wont be getting anybody mad my by mails. Hopefully
I wont make it to 200 mails a day. ;-)

@Seth @Christian okay, I'll try my hands at the wiki.apparmor.net in a day
or two and see what I can do to make a suggestion/idea of it.

@Christian there's the first module [1] I talked about yesterday. I know
its tiny compared to what I have to write, but I'd still like feedback on
the style, so I can adjust myself (like your views on docstrings, whether
you would prefer string.split over the re module etc). I have left a doubt
as comments in the module maybe somebody can answer that.

Also, just out of curiosity why was the utility package in perl named
Immunix? Any specific reasons behind it?

[ 1 ]-
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kgupta8592/apparmor-profile-tools/trunk/view/head:/lib/config.py

Regards,
Kshitij