Hello,

@Christian First off, what mail client do you use? I'd like to be able to
have my replies like you all do.

Back to topic at hand, the config wrapper has two additional functions
besides the read and write (which also sets the permissions for the
profiles). So, for the time being I'll keep redo the config file with the
configprofiler module and if later on I can rather easily do-away with the
config library file if its not needed (though I'll note down this point
because I might forget it later on).

Okay, I'll go through the roadmap once again and then setup the wikipage
for my roadmap. (Any naming ideas for the wikipage?) Also, a new name for
the library tools package (If we're moving away from Immunix)? ;-)

As, for the code review John went into the docstrings and comments which I
quite agree too, since Python code in general is pretty readable in general
so a few explanatory comments should be sufficient. But I suppose a few
lines of docstring will not harm (and will be useful when importing the
modules, since AppArmor.py will be pretty long). Also, I agree with John
whatever seems more "obvious/Pythonic way" to do it should be adopted.
Apart from the commenting, I'll take that the coding style for those few
lines was okay to everyone?  ;-)

I think I love the blogpost about the weekly progress idea, so hopefully
I'll try to follow that (Does anyone want me to setup a new blog for the
sole-purpose?).

Looks good enough to me, I'll setup my IRC client for that. We have a
variety of timezones (mine being UTC+5:30), though gladly I don't quite
have issues with time since, I spend much of my day (and night) near my
computer. :-D

You and John can decide on the schedule for weekly meetings, I'll let you
know if the schedule does not suit me (that'd be highly unlikely though).

I'll try to be present in the next meeting. BTW, anything on the agenda
requiring my presence?

@Christian Sorry for the sig, I wasnt aware of the extra space and I'm glad
you liked my first sig. :-) I'll probably build myself a collection of
those too.

Regards,
Kshitij

--
Software efficiency halves every 18 months, compensating Moore's Law.
[May's Law]