So, I am real curious as to all these probs apparent on this list ...

You guys just trying to tweak Arachne (or your beater puters) 2much?
Are you EXPECTING 2much?

I have USED Arachne. Browser, Email, search ... utilities. Tweaked my
config abit 4grins. I LIKE, but ...

I use Netscape 4.73 (ooh, just noticed I can up grade 2 ... 4.74) under
WINcrap98.

Excuse me.

                rick

I usually use the rodent but also can/do use keyboard.
Haven't tweaked anythin other than, that can't be done without the
'Rachne system.

Old FDD/HDD suck! If you can get them 2 work ... they won't 4long.

BTW, I have many collectible HDD,FDD, MB, RAM, a monitor or 2 ... in
stock. Jeeze, 9600 modems coming out of our ears. several 486/33 chips.
feral kittens.

If you want/need old puter pieces ... email. You pay shipping & handling
        (US we can do the $3.20 mailer thing + $1 4 abeer 4me). send cat food.

Oh yeah, PC Paintbrush IV (original packaging). WordPerfect 5.1
(complete set of 5 1/2 disks). free 4 shipping.