Eric,

I noticed that you did not have this line commented out:

    ____

>> Connection @cmd    ... command cmd will estabilish connection
>> ;Connection READY   ... connection is permanent, packet driver in
AUTOEXEC...
>> ***** GACF.TXT
>
>> ;Connection @cmd    ... command cmd will estabilish connection
>> ;Connection READY   ... connection is permanent, packet driver in
AUTOEXEC...
>> *****
>
>> ***** EACF.TXT

Hope this helps.

Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona

Eric Emerson wrote:

>>Hi Glenn, et al,
                I still can't get on line with A1.66.
I made changes you recommended to arachne.cfg. Core 1.64
still works fine but when I use core 1.66 epppd doesn't
seem able to load the packet. Can you send the URL to get
epppdd. IIUC epppdd is a diagnostic version which will send
some error messages to the screen ? Maybe I will be able to
figure this out then.

    Thanks for your help,
                          Eric<<