On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:56:08 +0100, Joerg Dietze wrote:

> Hallo Bastiaan,

> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:21:26 +00, Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ wrote:

>> Hallo Joerg,
>>         tried it but no luck... but must be the same fault I
>> already had after using GS 705.

>> I adjusted the bat file to lead to the right directory and changed the
>> %TEMP% to TEMP so Arachne stores to right file.
>> Also added del C:\TEMP\GSOUT.TXT

>> Here is pdf2htm.bat
>> *******************
>> @echo off
>> echo Ghostscript is currently busy converting the given PDF file to HTM
> L.
>> echo This can take up several minutes.
>> echo Would You like to have some coffee...?
>> del \arachne\gsmustdo >NUL
>> del \arachne\cache\page*.* >NUL
>> del C:\TEMP\GSOUT.TXT
>> argh %1
>> C:\GS\GS705\gs386 @gsmustdo > C:\TEMP\gsout.txt
>> htmlgen >%2
>> *******************

>> The error in GSOUT.TXT is:
>> GS: Interpreter revision (705) does not match gs_init.ps revision (510)

>> gs_init.ps    62114 16-04-02 2:49
>> gs386.exe   2500554 24-04-02 21:53
D> @echo off
> arrgh, this odd thing again :-(. Would You mind zipping Your version of
> gs_init.ps and sending it to me via private e-mail? BTW, PDF2HTM works
> fine with win32 commandline version of GS in the DOS box :-).

FWIW,
This version of pdf2htm (like all previous versions), works just fine. :)

Since I run Arachne on RamDrive, my .BAT copies pdf2htm to the RamDrive
when it is run the first time during 'this session'.

--- my 'customized' pdf2htm.bat ---
@echo off
if "%gs%"=="on" goto run
set gs=on
set path=%path%;c:\gs
copy c:\pdf2htm\pdf2htm5\*.* l:\arachne\*.*
:run
del gsmustdo>nul
del \arachne\cache\page*.bmp>nul
echo .