Jorge Leon wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:56:16 "Roman Kyrylych" wrote:
>
>> There were occasional talks about more conservative/stable branch for
>> Arch, so this possibly may happen in future.
>>

> I would love to see this happen.
>
> Jorge.

You might want to try frugalware, as it appears that you don't like the
way arch does things. Arch requires some work, and that isn't going to
change. I appreciate all the work that is done for arch. It is free and
is user contributed. As far as I know no one is making any money working
on arch. I want to contribute more the distribution myself but I don't
find time. Over the last 2 years I have seen a great improvement in
terms of not running into problems when running a pacman -Syu.

To the DEV's/TU's/Other's keep up the good work and thank you!