BIGGEST LOL !! :D

--- On Fri, 27/6/08, Amith Chandhran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

            Some more....

Gopal - Exclusive
- Per Vijay, the site is being uploaded with the all the songs &
videos from AR's new film 'sugar cube'. For Airtel users, download is
free. All other users will have to pay 10 rupees per video. Music of
the film releases on itunes next week and all other sites 2 weeks after
that. Album sleeve download is chargeable to all users. Those wanting
to book CDs, kindly SMS BUYCD to 588888 (Note: your CD will be
manufactured by the music company only after confirmation of payment
from your bank.)

Swapnil - Inviting all Bombay fans for a jam session at my
place. This Sunday 6 pm onwards. 5 members have already confirmed they
are coming. Note my address and number..... just 5 minutes from Andheri
station..... ... ;-)

Random Fan 1 - Dear Freeends, yestrday im going to airport
and there i seeing god..i m not believing my eye and rubbing again and
again before i finish rubbing and open my eye, god vanish. but im happy
i see god atleast for a 10 second.

Random Fan 2 - Dear brother, you are extreemly lucky to be
seeing our god. even i go to airport everyday and pray but not see our
god. im sure someday i will.

Pavan Cumarr - you guys are crazy. A R R himself has said
that he does not like to be called God etc. Let us learn to love his
music and not compare him with God. He is also human like us.

Random Fan 3 - Dear Gopal and Vijay, can you confirm with Boss that his son was
at the Bangalore Shoppers Stop last Sunday?

Vithur -
Dear Brothers and Sisters, very happy to say that the free i pod
distribution program went on very well this Sunday. Special thanks to
Kunal (dear humble brother from Orkut) who could also make it. In fact
initially we could not find people without i pods in their hands and
ears but when we drove towards Arakkonam, we spotted a village where
people were still listening to CDs. These people were really happy to
get the i pods. In fact we even demonstrated how to burn their old CDs
onto the ipods. Let us all aim to give the 2 GB ones next time. HELP
EVER; HURT NEVER; LOVE ALL; SERVE ALL!

Gomzy's daughter - Machaks, machaks, machaks!!!! Lets talk
of something else now... For last 10 years you are all replying to the
same thread started by my daddy! ;-)

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/