All,

I am listening to ARR fairly recently only ( past 2 years ) and I haven't
listened to the full spectrum of all his songs like most of you seasoned
listeners here . One week I discover Roja and next week it is ADA and the
week after that it is Duet and then it is Pray for me brother to give you
sample of much I shift across the chronological order of his records.

Coming to Hawa , sun Hawa , I did recognize that it was ARR's  quite
distinctively on the first listen. Saying just saying , the seasoned
listeners have the extra burden of being familiar with all his previous
works and expectations are also mile high. So may be it is just a classic
case of wanting more from someone who is delivering consistently , but you
are so used to consistency that it becomes a matter of fact and bar keep
raising and raising from the receiving end !

Another thing I am amazed is , the rate of at which ARR churns out his
songs. It is incredible ! Artists in this side of the world come out with
albums after long gaps and release singles in between , but looking at the
rate he delivers , I am not really sure how he manages. I was also told it
is more do with the movie industry in india which churns out close to 1000
movies a year and that is a loooooooooooooooooot.
Just my tots. Please dont bash me . I didn't mean any harm !