-in Pappu the beats the song starts with somehow give the feel that it
is not a regular Pritam, VS or whoever song as they are different from
those in these composers' songs. then as soon as the chorus/chant
(tintin ta na tintin ta na na, whatever) starts it becomes evident
that it is ARR. it is typical ARR style of chant.

-Hawa is pure ARR this I can guess right one second into the song as
soon as the beats start.